3 Nights at Green Nest Lodge
Nestled in the trees above Sandy Lake, less than 2 hours away from Toronto, you’ll find Green Nest Lodge. Press pause in nature and enjoy Nicole's typical yoga classes & workshops with good company. Sitting on 2 acres of land, and with private access of 40 acres of forested land, Green Nest Lodge provides a space that feels like home, a breath of fresh air and an escape from the city buzz.
Some location highlights: heated swim spa, treatment room, multiple lounges, outdoor fire pits, private beach front, lakeside deck, dining hall, and of course bedrooms and a yoga shala.
3 Nourishing Meals / Day (vegetarian)
Enjoy a healthy and delicious vegetarian buffet style light breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
5 Yoga Practices
Join Nicole for a 90min Vinyasa class each morning, followed by guided journaling and meditation to set the intention for your day with clarity. For two of the evenings, go to bed feeling fulfilled and relaxed after a yin and slow flow class.
2 Yoga Workshops
Always wanted to learn how to add inversions (headstand, handstand, forearm stand) into your yoga practice? Already know how to but want to level it up? Want to build a deeper connection and awareness of yourself and others? Nicole will be offering a 2hr inversions workshop on one day and another 2hr acro (partner yoga) workshop on another. These workshops are included, however not mandatory to attend if you are too tired etc....however, you won't regret joining ;)
Sound Bath Meditation
Using the healing power of the vibrational frequencies of singing bowls, chimes, drums and Sandra's voice (founder of the lodge), calm your body, mind and nervous system to create an over all feeling of well being.
On Site Offerings / Activities
During your free time, you will have access to two canoes and SUP boards to explore the majestic Sandy lake with, or the option to sit by the lake or go for a hike through the 40 acres of land. Want to stay inside? Sit back and read a book in one of our many lounges, or relax in Green Nest Lodge's heated swim spa with 22 jets. Massages will be available upon request, however is not included in the price.
Travel to and from Green Nest Lodge
Any additional food outside of catering
Check out Green Nest Lodge's FAQ
WHAT TO PACK
Cozy clothing (warmer layers for the evening)
Sunscreen & bugspray
Bathing suit & beach towel
Early bird pricing (ends May 20th): $795 - $1,795
Regular pricing (May 21st-Sept 20th): $895 - $1,895
* Each package is all inclusive of accommodation, food, classes, workshops and activities. To learn more about the varying price, please fill out the Retreat Application Form, and we will be in contact with you shortly regarding your options. If the investment of the retreat feels not accessible to you, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com to discuss options *
Your Next Steps
1. Fill out the retreat application below
2. Wait for our call to go over details and answer any questions
3. Pay your non-refundable deposit
4. Join our group chat to coordinate carpooling if needed
4. Remainder of cost is due a week before the retreat
5. Start packing for your first Duff Yoga Retreat